Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Birthday Party!

Kaylan turned 4 on April 25th! I can't believe how fast she has grown up! Here are some things I love about Kaylan Mae!


1. She is the biggest tease and loves to play jokes on everyone around her!

2. My biggest helper! Always helping me no matter what I am doing.

3. She is a lover and a fighter! Sometimes she loves to cuddle and be sweet and other times she loves to rough house!

4. She is the biggest Girly Girl! She loves jewelry, bows, makeup, dancing, clothes anything pretty and frilly. And she always lets her Daddy know when his clothes aren't matching.

5. Always singing a song. She is very smart and can memorize a song in no time at all. Her favorite songs to sing right now are You Are My Sunshine, Grand Ole Flag and Zippity Do Da.

6. Very creative! She is always wanting to make a craft or jewelry pretty much whatever I do she thinks she can do as well and she already has an eye for these kind of things.

7. She has the sweetest spirit. I absolutely love to hear her pray. It is amazing the things she remembers to pray for and the gratitude she shows not only to her parents but also her Heavenly Father.


Happy Birthday Kaylan! We Love You SOOOOO Much!!!!!!!










No comments: