Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Ethan and I usually don't do much for Valentine's Day. This year we said that we weren't going to get gifts for each other at all. Well we both cheated! I got Ethan some frames for his college degrees. I decided I would put them in the frames for him. I got him two frames so that his Bachelors and Masters would match once he got his Masters. Well after I got his degree in the frame the other frame looked so empty. So to be funny I made up a fake degree. In the degree it says that "Ethan Young will in the future graduate with a Masters in Anesthesia". It started off being a joke but since it has been around it has really made me realize how close we are to Ethan becoming a Nurse Anesthetist. Ethan has worked really hard at school for quite a few years now. He always pulls awesome grades and has learned it all in Spanish! I am so thankful to have a husband who has great work ethic and understands the value of an education. Thanks honey I love and appreciate you soooooo much! Besides being good at school Ethan can be really romantic. Valentine's day he gives me a card that reads "Happy Valentine's Day - I hope it really sucks!" It was kind of strange but when I opened the card he had ordered me a brand new Dyson Vacuum! My last vacuum cost me $70.00 from Wal-mart and it is almost 10 years old. It is a piece of junk to say the least (but it still works). Boy does Ethan know how to make a girl go weak in knees!!!!! It was the best Valentine's gift ever!