Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine's Day Past!

This is Kaylan posing for pictures right before her 1st Valentine's Day Party!


I really think I'm going to change my blog name to Kaylan Young instead of Ethan and Kelly Young because she is just about the only thing I blog about. Sorry but I guess she is the center of everything at our house. Last week she was so funny! She can take what I say so literal. I told her that she needed to do a make up dance class and after the class she told me "I didn't get to do any make up". Yes she thought she was going to put make up on at dance. Then the next day I lost my temper with her about something and I said "I'm sorry mom shouldn't have lost her temper with you" so she says "are you going to try to find it". Laughing uncontrollably I say "I sure hope so".
I thought it would be fun to see Kaylan's last three years of Valentine's Day since I didn't have my blog going then.


This is Kaylan Mae's very 1st Valentine's Day Second Year



Last Year!




Isn't she like fine wine she gets better with time!!!! :)